If parents or caregivers can agree on child care, but if we want us to manage them for them, they can sign us up with a voluntary agreement. We collect and pass on money from the responsible parent to the foster carer. The foster guardian and the responsible parent must be established in New Zealand or usually established in New Zealand to sign a voluntary agreement. By a voluntary agreement, you decide the amount, register the contract with us and we manage the payments. If your private agreement is not reached, you can request a voluntary agreement or formula evaluation at any time. You should get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your options. If your voluntary agreement is not reached, you can go to a private agreement at any time or request a form evaluation. Either the responsible parent or the foster guardian can request a form exam. For more information on voluntary agreements, please visit the Domestic Income Website (external link) A private agreement is when parents or persons who are not close to the family agree to an amount for child care and pay them directly to each other. People often install automatic payments to simplify payments.

The agreement must apply to periodic, weekly, fourteen-day or monthly payments. The amount to be paid under the agreement must be at least $520 per year ($10 per week). If you need to change a voluntary agreement at any time, do so via Inland Revenue. This also involves let Inland Revenue know if: There are 3 different ways to set up child welfare in New Zealand. We encourage parents and non-parent relatives to negotiate their own child welfare agreements where possible. If you have agreed to an amount, register the agreement with us. If they are accepted, we will send both people a notice with the amount you have agreed. If the guardian receives a benefit, Inland Revenue can only accept a voluntary agreement between the parents if the amount payable under the agreement is at least as high as after the formula has been assessed. Use this form if you would like to stop receiving child care if you want a form score, a voluntary agreement or a court order. Only the receptive guardian can revoke a voluntary agreement or court order.

Instead of asking a parent to make a child care assessment, both parents can agree on their own child care agreement – a “voluntary agreement.” The agreement must be written and must be registered with The Home Income (IRD). The IRD will collect the payment and force it. A voluntary agreement you enter into with your ex-partner is a written child care agreement registered with The Internal Revenue. You and your ex-partner decide the amount, but Inland Revenue collects and collects the money and tracks missed payments. In the case of a private agreement, you decide the amount of child care and arrange payments without us. If you want help with an amount, you can use our Child Assistance and Privilege Calculator to find out what you can pay or receive as part of a formula assessment. If you receive one or more types of family payments, you must inform us of your private child assistance payments. They are counted as family income. With the evaluation of the formula you apply, we calculate the amount and manage the payments. The responsible parent and guardian must agree on an amount. The minimum is $10 per week. You can also tell us if you don`t want to receive unpaid child benefit.

We will make an assessment within 2 weeks of receiving your application. If you receive an alltern rate or unsured family allowance, you must apply for a formula assessment. Check to see if you`ve included your correct information and all the documents we need. Sign the form and send us your documents to: .